They are in stage 4 diapers, and have been for awhile now. They probably could still be in stage 3 but Presley's round tummy calls for stage 4. :) They have almost outgrown all their 6-9 month clothes. All the 9 month pants are too short for Marshall, but the 12 months are too big! So we are kind of in between right now. Presley still has the tiniest feet you've every seen on a 7 month old. She doesn't even fit into size 2 shoes, even the 0-6 month soft sole shoes are too big!
The jealousy thing is definitely showing it's ugly head. Whatever toy Marshall has, Presley wants...and takes. In the past couple of days however, Marshall has been fighting back. Yesterday they played tug of war with this piano thing and it was so funny to watch. I just sit back and let them, until bibs and shirts started being pulled. Presley's new thing is kicking, which Marshall thinks is hilarious. Whenever she is on her stomach she kicks her legs and swings them in the air like she's laying around bored. I have no clue why he thinks this is so funny, but I love his laugh so it's fine with me! She kicks in the bath tub too...enough to where I get wet! She just laughs and laughs when the water splashes around!
They still eat really well, and I have decided that bananas are the magic food for them. My friend April was so sweet and gave me some of her left over stage 1 and 2 organic baby food. Peaches by themselves the twins are not fans of, but the peaches and bananas mixed? Love it! Same thing with avacados. I pureed some the other day, and not so much. My other twin mom friend, Sarah, suggested I mix it with bananas. Sounds gross, right? They LOVE it, and I have to admit it is pretty tasty. I try all their baby food just because I want to see what it tastes like. Except the peas and the squash...no way!
We are very excited for their first Christmas, not like they will have any clue what is going on, but hopefully they will have fun unwrapping gifts.
Kyle took the pictures this month, and didn't put a bow in Presley's hair so I labeled them for you in case you can't tell. :)
Presley and Marshall
P and M
Presley
Marshall
No comments:
Post a Comment