Monday, December 6, 2010

Yummy for my tummy

A lot of people have asked me what foods the twins are eating these days, so I thought I'd let you know. So far Marshall likes everything, but Presley is not a fan of peas. Neither one of them will be making any requests for peach pie in the near future either, as peaches are "just ok" to them. Marshall is a very messy eater, as he puts his right hand in his mouth after EVERY bite, while Presley is quite neat. We switched from rice cereal to oatmeal this week just to try something new, and boy do they love it! So far they've only had stage 1 foods, and I am going to attempt to start making their food next week. Here is what they've had so far, their favorites being bananas, sweet potatoes, prunes, and mangos.

rice cereal, oatmeal, pears, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, apples, green beans, bananas, prunes, squash, peaches, mangos

No comments:

Post a Comment