Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I have a new job

Yes, that is correct...I am now a human jungle gym! Presley and Marshall think I am such a fun mommy that they love to crawl, climb, pull, spit-up (oh wait, that's nothing new), etc. on me! It's actually pretty fun, it just gets tricky sometimes when Presley is using me to pull up and Marshall wants to try and attack her face. :) Marshall has really developed a lot this week. He is rolling over more now (he has been able to for a while, just wasn't interested) and he is trying to pull up like Presley. He hasn't mastered it yet, but he is getting there! We are so proud of him! Presley still uses humans to pull up on, but I'm sure inanimate objects are coming soon. They will be 8 months on Monday, so I will give a more detailed update on them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment