Monday, April 4, 2011

Random ramblings

We went to Midland this weekend to help celebrate Kyle's older sister Nikki, and his brother Brett's birthdays. The babies had a blast playing with their aunts and uncles and it was a nice, relaxing visit!

We have the Race for the Cure coming up on Saturday, and we are very excited for the twins' first "race"! My friend Shelley is making them something special that I'll post pics of next week. If you haven't signed up yet (and you live in FW), please do! It's only $30 and you get a t shirt. We will be walking exceptionally slow this year due to the Big Mama stroller we will be pushing around. :) My mom and bf Amanda are coming in town to walk with us as well so I can't wait for their visit!

I really want to take M and P's pictures in some bluebonnets, does anyone know where is the best place in or around FW?

I made home made mac and cheese for them tonight and they LOVED it! I used ditalini pasta and made a cheese sauce from one of the kid cook books I have. They would have licked the bowl had I let them! I also gave them kiwi today which they devoured. Let's hope this "living new things" keeps up!

Presley said something similar to "truck" and "outside" last week. She also says "hi mama", though not always on command. :) Marshall still just says mama and dada, but just about everything is "da" said many times in a row or long and drawn out. It's funny because he also talks very loudly so there is a lot of "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in our house.

I found a lady who has an in home day care to take care of the twins next year when I go back to teaching (tear). She is very sweet and really cares for the kids. She is three minutes from my school so that is really nice and helpful! Speaking of working, I got my teaching assignment for next year...let's just say it'll be interesting! More on that later...

In a few weeks I am going with my high school girlfriends to visit our friend Andrea in Little Rock. Which means Daddy is on duty ALL WEEKEND! Kyle's never watched them for more than 6 hours by himself, but I have full faith that he will be able to handle it and when I come home the babies will be in one piece. Now the house, probably not!

I guess that is all of my random ramblings! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment