Monday, May 9, 2011

Pictures from 5-10-10

This past weekend we had the twins' birthday party and it was so much fun! I'll do a post for that later this week. In honor of their one year birthday tomorrow, I've been looking back at the pictures from the past year and I am in awe at how tiny these little guys were and how healthy they are even after being frozen for 2.5 years! I was so lucky to be able to be in the delivery room and hear their first cries. I started sobbing when I heard Presley cry for the first time (she came out first). I just couldn't believe they were finally here and this amazing roller coaster we had been on was ending, and a new one, called Parenting, was just beginning! It was the BEST day of my life. Here are some pics from 5-10-10!


This was Sarah the day she delivered!


She lost 38 of the 44 lbs she gained in the first week after they were born!!!



My doctor had to deliver another set of twins first, so our c section got pushed back. Here we are waiting, and waiting and waiting.



Presley


Marshall



Chillin with their eye goop on. This was the first time they were in the same bassinet. Marshall on left, Presley on the right.



My little man in the NICU. He was in there for 6 hours for observation, but was never officially admitted!


Marshall grabbed Kyle's hand in the NICU. It was so sweet!


Showing off Presley's hair, I couldn't believe she had any!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing!! Congrats on their 1st birthday :). What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete