One year ago, September 17th, 2009, we transferred our two good embryos to Sarah's "very nurturing environment to grow babies in" (as she describes it). There was no turning back! It's so hard to believe that a year has come and gone, and I still can't fully wrap my head around the fact that one of my best friends actually carried my babies for me. She is a saint and I love her dearly! The first picture is our two good embryos (they were each 12 cells) under the microscope in their petri dish, sorry it is bad quality but I don't have a scanner. You can see all the different cells, but in the original you can see the wall of the embryo. We like to think of this as our first ultrasound! The second picture I took this past week of my delicious little twinkies! This last picture is Sarah and I with the embryologist before the transfer...he was in charge of the embryos, making sure they thawed and were multiplying well. Yes I looked like the Michelin Tire Man in that thing...one size does NOT fit all!
Koala
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment