Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rollin, rollin, rollin

Presley rolled over yesterday! I was so excited I got tears in my eyes!

We spent a wonderful weekend with Sydney, Jake, their 9 week old son Gus, and her family at her parent's ranch near Graham. Although they didn't know it, the twins and Gus had a great time together. Hopefully next time they will all be on the same schedule! Gus is a strong (and adorable!) little dude, and he can roll over. I told him to give Presley and Marshall some pointers. When we got home, I immediately put the babies on a blanket so they could stretch, kick, and wiggle around after being in their car seats for 2 hours. I turned Marshall over for tummy time, then Presley. I hollered for Kyle to come in and look how well Marshall was doing (he was pushing up on his elbows), when all of a sudden I look down and see Presley in mid-air on her way to her back! Of course she didn't do it again, but seemed very proud of herself. :)

The past 10 days has brought unexpected changes in their sleeping. We had gotten to where both babies were in bed by 9, and Presley was sleeping till 7 or 7:30 and Marshall till around 6:30. For some reason they have decided that Kyle and I were getting too much sleep, so they have been getting up at 3:30, 4:00, there was even a 1:30 a.m.! I am hoping this stops..soon!

Unfortunately I didn't get any picks of the 3 babies this weekend, but here is one of Presley in her shades, and one of Marshall last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment