This past weekend we went to Lubbock to celebrate Kyle's grandfather's 85th birthday. It was the first time that whole side of the family (spouses, grandchildren and great grand children too) had been together. When we got into town on Friday, Kyle and I went to eat at Spanky's, where the babies sat in "real" highchairs for the first time! And yes, I wiped and sanitized them before like crazy. They did SO good! The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with family at his grandparent's house. Saturday night we went to eat at the country club, but the reservations were at 6:30, which is right around the twins' bedtime...so we got a sitter. Yes, I left them with a sitter for the first time! My sister-in-law, Allison was in the same boat as us with her son, Grayson. So it was momentous for both of us. :) We put all the babies to bed first, before we left and met up with everyone at dinner. We had such a wonderful weekend getting to visit with family. Thank you Gramper for having a birthday!
Oh yeah, since we were driving home from Lubbock on Halloween the babies didn't have "costumes". I bought them these pajamas from Old Navy that glow in the dark. They wore them Saturday night to bed and we took these pictures Sunday morning.
Popsie and Presley

Your hand is yummy, Marshall

This is our scary Halloween face!

Presley, Grayson, Marshall

Kyle's cousins, Campbell and Brooklyn with Presley

First time in high chairs!
We had SO much fun with y'all this weekend!!!! The twins are just too adorable for words! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteNow I know who Presley looks like - Popsie!
ReplyDelete