Saturday, May 15, 2010

First few days home...

All I have to say is thank goodness for Nana! My mom has been staying with us and truly is a life saver. Washing bottles, cooking meals, helping with babies who don't feel like sleeping or burping...she does it all! She is staying until next Friday, and I am savoring every minute of it! She is a wonderful mom and I am SO lucky that she is mine. :)

The babies have been doing really well since we have been home. They sleep pretty good, although at night they tend to prefer to sleep on somebody's chest on the couch as opposed to in their crib. They are getting stronger every day, and yesterday Presley lifted her head on her own and turned it the other direction. At our pediatrician appointment yesterday our doctor said they looked perfect. Presley weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz and Marshall was 5 lbs. 3 oz.

Marshall is the spitting image of his daddy, and is just the cutest little wrinkly thing! He gulps down his food in not time, where as Presley is a slower eater (I say she is already practicing her table manners). Presley has the sweetest face and looks so angelic. They both love their fingers and hate for them to be confined. This is great except when you are trying to feed them! Presley has already started sucking on her thumb...like mother like daughter! We better start saving for braces!

Kyle's mom was here until Wednesday and is coming back to stay after my mom leaves. His dad and Nona are on their way up to visit today. I will post pictures later. We are taking things day by day but we are loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment