Wednesday they had their first outing in the stroller. The hospital made a mix up, and didn't do the twins' hearing screening before they were discharged, so we had to go back to get it done. They did excellent during the screening test, and passed with flying colors I might add. We got lots of stares and comments at the hospital. For one, the stroller is more like a stretch limo it's so long! We heard lots of "Oh look! There's two!" and "A boy and a girl, how cute!". Yes people...there are two, have you never seen twins before? At first the staring and comments were cute, but then they got old. I know this is a part of my life now, but it still feels weird. Now on the other hand, I got looked up and down too, like "THOSE little babies came out of HER? Where is her tummy?" But I will gladly take those any day of the week! :)
Our first tummy time!
Isn't he handsome?
Sucking my thumb
Presley and Marshall's stretch limo...it's much longer in person!
No comments:
Post a Comment