Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home!

Well we made it home from 8 days in Costa Rica. It was a great trip, but exhausting with two 13 month olds! Last night we didn't get home till 11:30. Our flight from Houston was delayed, then once the plane got there they discovered it had a mechanical problem that couldn't be fixed, so we had to wait for them to find us a new plane. We finally took off at 9:30, two hours after we were supposed to! M and P only slept for about 15 minutes at the beginning of the flight from Costa Rica, so needless to say they were exhausted! They did really good though, and thankfully there happened to be a lot of other kids on our flight to FW so they had lots if people to play with while we waited.

Unfortunately we came home to discover that our freezer was broken (water on floor, food thawing) and our mail box had gotten destroyed by some high school idiots, oh sorry kids. :)

So right now we are trying to get the twins back on their schedule, and get the freezer and mail box fixed. I'll write a post with pics about CR once we get back in the swing of things.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am soooo glad you're home. Not "talking" to you regularly for a week is killer! I can't wait to hear about the trip, I've never been out of the country other than Mexico! Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete