Kyle and I were going to take the twins out to eat Saturday night, however they had other plans. Presley refused to take an afternoon nap (not okay) and I decided that was a recipe for disaster. So I put Presley to bed a little early, and decided to go to dinner with my friend, Lauren. Marshall had slept from 4:30-5:30 (not normal) so he stayed up a little later. When I left the house, Kyle was just starting to give him a bath. As I am driving to meet Lauren, I get a text from Kyle. What I saw made me almost drive off the road...a picture of Marshall sitting in the bath tub, with a big poop! Kyle's message said this, "Um...WTF? Yes, that's sh*t!". I seriously laughed so hard I was crying!!! I got to the restaurant, still laughing, and told Lauren. Then I got another text from Kyle with "Plan B"...Marshall in the bathroom sink. He is a big boy, but the bathroom sink is NOT! It was so funny! Of course Kyle is a wonderful husband and cleaned everything up so I didn't have to when I got home. :)
Then this morning we were letting Presley "air dry" after changing her diaper (she has horrible diaper rash...think she's allergic to something). Kyle put her down to walk around and within 10 seconds she had peed on the rug and the bottom part of the couch! Had that not happened less than 24 hours after the #2 incident, I don't think it would have been as funny. :)
Koala
10 months ago
I have so been there with the poop!! Not fun!! Not sure if anyone has told you or not but I learned with Colton to put Maalox on the diaper rash. I know it sounds crazy but it helps to dry it out. My doctor said to also not use baby wipes because they will keep irritating it. So we would rinse out the baby wipes and use them with just water, dry with a cool setting on the blow dryer, apply maalox with a cotton ball and then put Triple Paste Cream on. It would seriously clear it up in a day if not 2. Sometimes it was gone by the next morning. Colton used to get the worst diaper rashes especially when he was teething--so bad they would blister up sometimes. Once we started that as soon as we noticed them they would clear up super fast. Airing out is a great idea too! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch joys, indeed!
ReplyDelete